This very geometric bangle is based on the streets of Zambrano, Colombia. The town sits along the west side of the Magdalena River in the north of Colombia. Bracelet in photo above was 3D printed in Bronze Steel, which has a rich brown color.
Sizes for my bangles are as follows (and approximate):
- XS 180 mm circumference /57 mm diameter
- S 190 mm circumference /60 mm diameter
- M 200 mm circumference / 64 mm diameter
- L 210 mm circumference / 67 mm diameter
- XL 220 mm circumference / 70 mm diameter
I recommend measuring the inner diameter of a round bangle you own that fits well, or measure around the widest part of your hand to make sure it will fit through.
Each item is made to order. When you place your order, I will send a request to Shapeways to 3D print and manufacture it. This process usually takes about 3-4 weeks. As soon as I receive it from them, I finish and package it and send it to you by the shipping method you've chosen. I'll send you an email letting you know when I have shipped it to you!